Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Monthly Challenge #41 Candy Cane

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!


I can't wait to see all of your amazing holiday projects!! 
December is one of my favorite months because I love making cute gifts for everyone!! And I love the colors, the foods, and the smells!!

My Challenge this month is:



 I want you to create any type of project you'd like and 
be sure to use red and white stripes in it somewhere!!
(Does not have to be Christmas related!)

Here's what my amazing Design Team has created for this month's challenge. 
Be sure to stop by their blogs and leave them some love!!




Veronica Tovar


And Mine...




You can create anything you'd like just be sure to mention you are linking to my challenge.
Please create one layout, card, or other project. 
Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. 
When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.
New Rule!! You must become a follower of my blog to win!!
Please remember I will only count two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)


Entries are due by Thursday, December 31st at 11:59 pm.

Sorry, No back Linking Allowed!!


I have a SUPER fantastic sponsor this month, BETSY FLOT .

One lucky winner will get a copy of her awesome book, INSPIRATION STATION ! With over 13,700 titles and quotes for scrapbooking, cards and other crafting!
Please visit her website HERE
you can find her on facebook HERE


AND don't forget the winner gets
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!



You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky.


You have until midnight Thursday, Dec. 31st to link it up.
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, 
but based on just completing the challenge.
 Good luck my crafty friends!! Can't wait to see what you create!!


November's Lucky Winner will be announced Wednesday December 2nd!



5 comments:

  1. Thank for a fun challenge! I used candy-cane striped paper on my card! Hope to be back to play again this month! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your DT projects are gorgeous and such an inspiration! I'm back again with my second and final entry. Again I used candy-cane stripes. This was a fun challenge - thanks so much! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for letting me enter, i put a candy cane on title.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing everyone.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets